Easy like Sunday Morning Air fryer doughnuts
It’s been a rough week over here with Connor, he’s definitely the boss of this House and when baby isn't happy no one is. 🤣 4 days with a sick baby that will not leave my side without losing his pretty blonde curly mind is starting to wear on me and the house a little bit So we needed some snuggles and sime Comfort food. My cute friends gave me an air fryer for my birthday because they pretty much know my love language, and I decided to put it to use This morning to take a quick break from the sick life. I wasnt up for making my normal doughnuts after 3 nights of terrible sleep so I thought I would try these out in the air fryer. These babies were “ easy like Sunday morning “ and a total hit, also maybe 3/4 not as bad for you because they are air fried? That’s what I am telling myself anyway- They are good for the soul! Cohen kept telling everyone how “ amazing moms doughnuts were” and the best part is I didn’t have to use a mixer once! Shhhh...
1 Can Large Pillsbury Biscuits
½ Cup Sugar
½ Tablespoon Cinnamon
5 Tablespoons Butter
• In bowl, mix together 1 cup cinnamon and 1 cup sugar. Set aside.
• Open the can of biscuits and cut the center out of each one. (try A cookie cutter or a small circle!)
• melt the butter.
• with a silicone pastry brush, Top doughnuts with melted butter.
• Place doughnuts in your air fryer.
• Run for 4 minutes at 335 degrees.
• Using a silicone pastry brush, coat the doughnuts again with a light layer of melted butter. Then lay in the bowl of cinnamon sugar mixture and use a spoon to coat the top, sides and bottom.
• Gently shake off excess cinnamon sugar.
• Serve doughnuts hot.
• when air frying “holes”, set your timer for just 2 minutes at 335 and top those with the butter and cinnamon/sugar too!